Alcohol License

The Village President is the Local Liquor Commissioner. The local liquor license is required prior to application for a State of Illinois liquor license. Applicants for any kind of local liquor license should contact the Main Office at the Bradley Village Hall at 147 S. Michigan Avenue or call 815-932-2125 during regular business hours. Additional information can be found in Chapter 4 of our Municipal Code.

Application for Sole Proprietor/Individual license holder (residency requirement)

Application for Corporation/Partnership/LLC